Thanks Anna! xoxo
Hi Kelsey Design readers, Anna here from Freckled Fashionista! I am so happy to be guest posting for one of my new favorite blogs! I am so thrilled when Kelsey asked me to do a post about fall, my most favorite time for fashion!
I love everything that comes with fall : changing leaves, hot coffee, football games, pumpkin patches, and cozy nights by the fire! But I also have been loving these new trendy fall colors like deep forest green and wine (oxblood, burgundy, and all the other long list of names people have been calling it).
I put together a list of my fall essentials that I have been crazy out this October.
1. Cozy cozy sweaters. I mean … what’s not to love? Especially when the weather starts to turn theses will be your go-to in the morning, in the dark, trying to get ready for work.
2. Dark denim.I love chambrays all day every day and this darker color will go great under sweaters and by itself!
3. Military Jackets. So last season you thought? Think not. These jackets are here to stay. The military green looks good on just about anyone and the color is a perfect transition from summer to fall.
4. Leather backpack. I just really really really like them.
5. Cheetah loafers. So happy these comfortable loafers are in style right now. Any loafers are great but I like to have a fun print to spice up my cold weather wear.
6. Short riding boots. Wear them EVERYWHERE with ease, no need to worry about rain! They are so durable and so cute with any color of skinny jeans.
7. Black nail polish. I am a sucker for dark nails, right now mine are black, but burgundy, forest green, slate, and deep purple are all on my list to try out this season.
8. Red lips. In the fall and winter you start to lose your summer glow and nothing brightens your face up more than a pop of color on the lips.
9. Gold jewelery. I am such a fan, I actually own this exact Nixon watch and arrow necklace from Stella and Dot but I highly reccomend getting on the gold train.
10. Burgundy infinity scarves. Keeps your neck warm, keeps you cozy, and keeps you fashionable with this trendy color!
Hope you feel inspired! Come stop by and be a new follower of Freckled Fashionista!